Scott Sammons FIIM, CIPP/E, AMIRMS, NLP.Cert
I am an experienced practitioner of Information Rights Law including UK & European legislation as well as Cyber Security methodologies like ISO27001 framework & the PCI DSS Standards. This also includes various Information Risk Management frameworks.
- BCS (ISEB) Certificate in Data Protection
- BCS (ISEB) Certificate in Freedom of Information
- Lead implementer certificate in ISO27001
- Accredited membership status of the IRMS
- Honorary Fellow of the Institute of Information Management Africa
- IAPP Certified Information Privacy Professional (Europe)
- Institute of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner Certificate
Not just trained in the governance of information I also have experience with the utilisation and management of information and data for reporting and analytical purposes, including accreditation with the IRMS
I currently volunteer for the Information & Records Management Society (IRMS) as one of the senior members of the leadership team. I’ve also been privileged enough to sit on an independent exam board for the DP Practitioner Certificate offered by Act Now and work as a UK privacy advisor for the Data Management Society, DAMA UK.
I speak at a range of events on a range of topics in sessions ranging from the usual classroom style sessions to leading workshops and active discussions
Alongside the above my qualification as a Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner looking to learn more about how I can adapt training and interaction to deliver more effective policies, training and awareness on information best practice.