Sessions can range in format and style depending on the audience and intended learning outcomes. My style is very informal and relaxed and always starts with gauging the general awareness in the room and then looking to build on that.
I always welcome feedback on the sessions delivered and to date have received positive feedback which I am happy to share.
For any queries, you wish to discuss email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To date I have spoken at or been invited to host the following events;
- November 2017: Chair of the GDPR Summit @ the Cyber Security Expo London – Chair, speaker and coordinator for a 10 speaker event with around 275 delegates per session looking at various aspects of GDPR implementation and best practice within the profession and various sectors.
- October 2017: GDPR implementation in the Public Sector @ IRMS North Group – An overview to 50+ delegates of a current GDPR implementation programme that I am running including examples of best practice, lessons learnt and ideal approach to getting a programme off the ground.
- September 2017: Information Sharing Best Practice: WEISF a case Study @ Public Sector IT Conference – A briefing to 70+ delegates on the success of the Whole Essex Information Sharing Framework (WEISF) and how they can learn from best practice and our experiences.
- June 2017: GDPR implementation in the Public Sector @ IRMS Wales Group – An overview to 50 delegates of a current GDPR implementation programme that I am running including examples of best practice, lessons learnt and ideal approach to getting a programme off the ground.
- September 2016: Information: A risky business @ the IRMS Public Sector Group – An interactive workshop with 45 delegates on Information Risk in the public sector including assessing risk, what is ‘risk’ and how best to make risk work.
- May 2016: Data Guardians of the Information Galaxy @ IRMS Conference – A presentation to 40 delegates looking at how Data Guardians can be utilised for both Information & Data Governance purposes.
- Sept 2015: Permission Impossible @ Chelmsford City Council Information Rights Day – A workshop to 25 delegates looking at what consents & permissions mean, how to effectively capture them, and how this is changing under the DP regulation.
- July 2015: The Data Protection Regulation & Records Management @ IRMS Public Sector – A presentation to 45 delegates looking at the specific areas of the proposed regulation that will have an effect on Records Management within the UK.
- Feb 2015: Data Protection Regulation Update @ IRMS London Group – A presentation to 20 delegates a general look at the various changes pending from the EU on the proposed Data Protection Regulation.
- Oct 2014: Data Protection – You Say Tomato, I Say Tomato @ IRMS Ireland Group – A jointly run session to 60 delegates in Belfast looking at how Data Protection compliance is managed within the public & private sectors.